This applies to children born to Kenyan parent(s) but also hold another citizenship that does not allow dual citizenship or if they were born before the parent acquired Kenya citizenship. The applicant and the spouse may be required to appear before the Permanent Residence Advisory Committee during the processing cycle.
Requirements (for child of Kenya citizen)
- Online application done on EFNS Portal, printout forms, online payment acknowledgment for processing fee of ksh 10,000.
- 2 current passport size photos
- Copy of Dependant pass issued in Kenya
- Copy of student pass
- Proof of Kenya citizenship of parent(s)
- Copy of birth certificate
- Application letter by the parent (Kenyan Citizen)
- Issuance fee of ksh 500,000