This applies to Kenya citizens by birth who renounced or lost Kenya citizenship and their country of domicile deny them the opportunity to hold dual citizenship. The applicants are not required to undergo background checks. The applicants are not required to appear before the Permanent Residence Advisory Committee.
- Online application done on EFNS Portal, printout forms, online payment acknowledgment for processing fee of ksh 10,000.
- Proof of Previous Kenya Citizenship (Birth certificate, Identity card, Passport.)
- 2 Recent passport size photos
- Police Clearance Certificate issued by country of domicile
- Proof of current citizenship(Registration/naturalization certificate and Passport)
- Proof of Renunciation of Kenya citizenship
- Application letter by the applicant
- Issuance fee of ksh 15000