This applies to those married to a Kenya Citizen for a period exceeding three years and the marriage is still valid. The applicant and the spouse may be required to appear before the Permanent Residence Advisory Committee during the processing cycle.
Requirements (for spouse of Kenyan)
- Online application done on EFNS Portal, printout forms, online payment acknowledgment for processing fee of ksh 5,000.
- 2 current passport size photos
- Copies of all permits or Dependant pass issued in Kenya
- Copy of valid passports of applicant and Kenyan spouse
- Copy of marriage certificate
- Copy of joint affidavit if marriage solemnized out of Kenya
- Good conduct certificate
- Copy of valid tax compliance certificate
- Copy of valid foreigner certificate (Alien card)
- Application letter by the spouse
- Issuance fee of ksh 50,000