Section 10 of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act, 2011: – provides that a citizen by birth and who ceased to be a citizen of Kenya because he or she acquired the citizenship of another country may apply in prescribed manner to the cabinet secretary to regain Kenya Citizenship.
- Duly completed application Form (1)
- 2 passport size photographs
- Copies of Kenyan ID and Passport
- Copy of the other country’s passport
- Naturalization certificate
- Copy of birth certificate — FEE – KSHS.5,000