Section 16 of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act, 2011: -provides that a person who voluntarily migrated into Kenya before the 12th December, 1963 and has continuously living in Kenya shall be deemed to have been lawfully resident and may, on application in a prescribed manner, be eligible to be registered a citizen of Kenya.
- Duly completed application Form 14 attested to by a Commissioner for Oaths
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Original certificate of good conduct
- Sworn affidavit of not holding a passport or an identification document of any other country
- Proof of residence in Kenya since 12/12/1963
- A sworn affidavit of the continuous residence in Kenya
- Passport Copy