Section 17 of the Kenya Citizenship and Immigration Act, 2011: – provides that a person who has attained the age of eighteen and whose parents are or in the case of the deceased parents were eligible to be registered as a citizen of Kenya. There must be sufficient proof that the parents of that person fall within the class of persons referred to the above and provided that they satisfy conditions listed above.
- Duly completed application Form 15 attested to by a Commissioner for Oaths
- 2 passport size photographs
- Original certificate of good conduct
- Copy of Birth certificate
- Proof of Residence Kenya since birth
- A sworn affidavit of the continuous residence in Kenya
Applications are done on fns.immigration.go.ke using either an E-citizen account of an efns account