Section 8(6) of the Kenya citizenship and immigration act, 2011: -Provides that a dual Citizen who holds a Kenyan passport or other travel document and the passport or the other travel document of another country shall use any of the passports or travel documents in manner prescribed in the regulations
- Duly completed application Form 4
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Copy of birth certificate
- Copy of Kenyan passport and/or identity card
- Copy of the other County’s passport
- Copy of the other country naturalization certificate.
- A copy of Birth certificate